Monday, September 22, 2008

After a few glasses of white wine..

I spend the weekend with a good old friend of mine and his girlfriend in their new house deep down in Bavaria. And though we got along perfectly (twas just like in the old days - maybe better) and I managed to get along with his new friends, I thought about the people from school I don't get along with all that well. Either by intention (didn't care to much about them during school already) or because we just live to different lives by now and have to different approaches at things. And it'll probably get worse in next few years. After all, it's only been 5 years since graduation and no one of us is out of college by now. Or pregnant. Or married. Or (financially) successful. Oh boy.

And just by coincidence. Kettcar released their okayish (-5 points for the end) new video for "Am Tisch". A song about the same theme, same atmosphere I just described.

No comments:

Post a Comment