Thursday, May 15, 2008

Golf ist Krieg!

Fand bei "swampland", dem Polit-Blog von Time, dieses interessante Zitat vom Noch-Präsidenten der USA:

Bush, to Politico:

"I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal," he said in an interview for Yahoo! News and Politico magazine.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf," he said. "I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them."

Hey, you know what sends the "wrong signal"? Invading a sovereign country based on cooked intelligence! Also, telling terrorists to "bring it on." Oh, wait, wait, you want totally crossed wires? A banner reading "mission accomplished."

Maybe he should stick to golf and give up wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment